Vale veterinary Centre Ltd respects your personal information and undertakes to comply with all applicable data protection legislation currently in force.
Vale veterinary Centre Ltd may use personal information provided by you either with your consent or on the basis of the following:
1. Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you
2. Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
3. Vital interests: the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life
4. Public task: the processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law
5. Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our or your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests
Except as provided under these terms, Vale veterinary Centre Ltd will not disclose your personal information without your permission unless such disclosure is required by law or other court order.
You are entitled to request a copy of the information which Vale veterinary Centre Ltd holds about you. If you become aware that the personal information Vale veterinary Centre Ltd holds about you is inaccurate, you may request that we amend it. Any requests in this respect or any other correspondence relating to this notice should be directed to Chris Williams.
Where processing is based upon consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Vale veterinary Centre Ltd’s Data Protection Officer is Chris Williams who will monitor GDPR compliance within the organisation and advise the organisation of their obligations. If you have any concerns or need further information then please contact the Data Protection Officer.
For information on GDPR and your obligations, or if you have any concerns you should contact Chris Williams.
How information about you will be used
Vale veterinary Centre Ltd collects information about you. This is to enable Vale Veterinary to conduct the related business and clinical matters that will arise from time to time and at specific interaction points with our clients and their pets information for such matters as referral and clinical treatments
The Supervisory authority in the UK & NI is the ICO/in the Republic Ireland is the Data Protection Commission. Where you have a complaint regarding the handling of your data which you do not think can be handled internally, then you have the right to make a complaint to the ICO/Data Protection Commission.